From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:20:02 GMT
I may be wrong but I would welcome this. As far as I understand the hot
topic in cloud computing these days is standardization ... and I would be
happy if Hadoop could be considered as a standard for cloud computing
architecture. So the more Amazon pushes Hadoop the more it could be accepted
by other players in this market (and the better for customers when switching
from one cloud provider to the other). Just my 2 cents.
Regards,
Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/