From "halilibrahimcakir" <halilibrahimca...@mynet.com>
Subject Cannot access Jobtracker and namenode
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:51:19 GMT

I am new at hadoop. I downloaded Hadoop-0.19.0 and followed the
instructions in the quick start
manual(http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/quickstart.html). When I
came to Pseudo-Distributed Operation section there was no problem but
localhost:50070 and localhost:50030 couldn't be opened. It says "localhost
reffused the connection". I tried this in another machine, but it says
like "Http Error 404: /dfshealth.jsp ...". How can I see these pages and
continue using hadoop? Thanks.

Additional Information:

OS: Debian 5.0 (latest version)
JDK: Sun-Java 1.6 (latest version)
 rsync and ssh installed
edited hadoop-site-xml properly

Halil İbrahim ÇAKIR

Dumlupınar Üniversitesi Bilgisayar Mühendisliği