From Farhan Husain <russ...@gmail.com>
Subject Using 3rd party Api in Map class
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:15:48 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use Pellet library for some OWL inferencing in my mapper
class. But I can't find a way to bundle the library jar files in my job jar
file. I am exporting my project as a jar file from Eclipse IDE. Will it work
if I create the jar manually and include all the jar files Pellet library
has? Is there any simpler way to include 3rd party library jar files in a
hadoop job jar? Without being able to include the library jars I am getting
ClassNotFoundException.

Thanks,
Farhan