From Farhan Husain <russ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running MapReduce without setJar
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:13:20 GMT
I did all of them i.e. I used setMapClass, setReduceClass and new
JobConf(MapReduceWork.class) but still it cannot run the job without a jar
file. I understand the reason that it looks for those classes inside a jar
but I think there should be some better way to find those classes without
using a jar. But I am not sure whether it is possible at all.

--
Mohammad Farhan Husain
Research Assistant