From Yabo-Arber Xu <arber.resea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access data node without a passphrase?
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:04:50 GMT
Thanks for all your help, especially Asteem's detailed instruction. It works
now!

Alex: I did not use RPMs, but several of my existing nodes are installed
with Ubuntu. Is there any diff on running Hadoop on Ubuntu? I am thinking of
choosing one before I started scaling up the cluster, but not sure which one
benefit from long-term, i.e. get more support etc.

Best
Arber