From tim robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating many small PNGs to Amazon S3 with MapReduce
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:10:24 GMT
Sorry Brian, can I just ask please...

I have the PNGs in the Sequence file for my sample set.  If I use a
second MR job and push to S3 in the map, surely I run into the
scenario where multiple tasks are running on the same section of the
sequence file and thus pushing the same data to S3.  Am I missing
something obvious (e.g. can I disable this behavior)?

Cheers

Tim