From jpe30 <jpotte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Datanode Setup
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:18:46 GMT

ok, I have my hosts file setup the way you told me, I changed my replication
factor to 1.  The thing that I don't get is this line from the datanodes...

STARTUP_MSG:   host = java.net.UnknownHostException: myhost: myhost

If I have my hadoop-site.xml setup correctly, with the correct address it
should work right?  It seems like the datanodes aren't getting an IP address
to use, and I'm not sure why.