From "vishal s. ghawate" <vishal_ghaw...@persistent.co.in>
Subject using cascading fro map-reduce
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:35:37 GMT
hi,
I am trying to use cascading API for replacing map-reduce.
can anybody give me the detailed description on how to run it.

    i have followed the instruction given on http://www.cascading.org/ but couldn't do it
so if anybody had run that can please guide me on this.

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.