From xiaolin guo <xiao...@hulu.com>
Subject Re: Too many fetch errors
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:08:42 GMT
This simple map-recude application will take nearly 1 hour to finish running
on the two-node cluster ,due to lots of Failed/Killed task attempts, while
in the single node cluster this application only takes 1 minite ... I am
quite confusing why there are so many Failed/Killed attempts ..

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:40 PM, xiaolin guo <xiaolin@hulu.com> wrote:

> I am trying to setup a small hadoop cluster , everything was ok before I
> moved from single node cluster to two-node cluster. I followed the article
> http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Running_Hadoop_On_Ubuntu_Linux_(Multi-Node_Cluster)<http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Running_Hadoop_On_Ubuntu_Linux_%28Multi-Node_Cluster%29>to
config master and slaves.However, when I tried to run the example