From "Vishal Ghawate" <vishal_ghaw...@persistent.co.in>
Subject mapreduce problem
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:06:52 GMT
Hi,

I am new to map-reduce programming model ,

 I am writing a MR that will process the log file and results are written to
different files on hdfs  based on some values in the log file

                The program is working fine even if I haven't done any
processing in reducer ,I am not getting how to use reducer for solving my
problem efficiently

Can anybody please help me on this.

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.