From "Vishal Ghawate" <vishal_ghaw...@persistent.co.in>
Subject reducer in M-R
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 10:04:49 GMT
Hi ,

I just wanted to know that values parameter passed to the reducer is always
iterator ,

Which is then used to iterate through for particular key

Now I want to use file name as key and file content as its value

So how can I set the parameters in the reducer

Can anybody please help me on this.

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.