From Tamir Kamara <tamirkam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring with Ganglia
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:06:27 GMT
Hi,

I found the link after hours of going through Google search results...

My hadoop-metrics looks like this:

dfs.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
dfs.period=10
dfs.servers=localhost:8649

mapred.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
mapred.period=10
mapred.servers=localhost:8649

jvm.class=org.apache.hadoop.metrics.ganglia.GangliaContext
jvm.period=10
jvm.servers=localhost:8649

I use localhost because gmond runs on that machine.
gmond xml output is attached.

Thanks,
Tamir