From jason hadoop <jason.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple k,v pairs from a single map - possible?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:25:54 GMT
You may write an arbitrary number of output.collect command

You may even use MultipleOutputFormat, to separate and stream the
output.collect results to additional destinations.

Caution must be taken to ensure that large numbers of files are not created,
when using MultipleOutputFormat

http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781430219422