From jason hadoop <jason.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending ClusterMapReduceTestCase
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:01:10 GMT
I am having trouble reproducing this one. It happened in a very specific
environment that pulled in an alternate sax parser.

The bottom line is that jetty expects a parser with particular capabilities
and if it doesn't get one, odd things happen.

In a day or so I will have hopefully worked out the details, but it has been
have a year since I dealt with this last.

Unless you are forking, to run your junit tests, ant won't let you change
the class path for your unit tests - much chaos will ensue.

http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781430219422