From Andrew Newman <andrewfnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RDF store over HDFS/HBase
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:33:45 GMT
So one of the things that I've thought about with using HBase for RDF
storage was whether to keep blank nodes or not.  When I've spoke about
supporting blank nodes I've always talked about requiring a global
lock on the system in order to ensure that if you refer to a blank
node on one node in the cluster that it is the same node in another.
I'd be interested in this part of your solution.

2009/3/24 Philip M. White <pmw@qnan.org>:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 05:33:46PM -0700, stack wrote:
>> Anywhere we can go to learn more about the effort?  What can we do in HBase
>> to make the project more likely to succeed?
> Right now we don't have anything of value to show you, but we plan to
> move on this pretty quickly.  We're copying the functionality of using
> HBase as the persistent store from another (proprietary) project.
> If you (or anyone else) would like to participate in this development,
> let me know.  We can work together on this.
> --
> Philip

View raw message