From deepya <m_dee...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: hdfs-doubt
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:24:12 GMT

Thanks,

I have another doubt.I just want to run the examples and see how it works.I
am trying to copy the file from local file system to hdfs using the command

  bin/hadoop fs -put conf input

It is giving the following error.
09/03/29 05:50:54 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Exception in createBlockOutputStream
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
09/03/29 05:50:54 INFO hdfs.DFSClient: Abandoning block
blk_-5733385806393158149_1053

I have only one datanode in my cluster and my replication factor is also
1(as configured in the conf file in hadoop-site.xml).Can you please provide
the solution for this.

Thanks in advance

SreeDeepya