From psterk <Paul.St...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Problem with com.sun.pinkdots.LogHandler
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:35:02 GMT

Thanks for the hint! The problem appears to be a corrupted input file. No
hadoop issues.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Looking at the stack trace, the exception is being thrown from your
map method. Can you put some debugging in there to diagnose it?
Detecting and logging the size of the array and the index you are
trying to access should help. You can write to standard error and look
in the task logs. Another way is to use Reporter's setStatus() method
as a quick way to see messages in the web UI.

Cheers,
Tom