From Stefan Negrea <negrea_ste...@yahoo.com>
Subject Software Development Process Help
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:46:53 GMT

Hello Everybody,

Over the past couple of months I documented a new software development process for open source
projects and communities. The new process attempts to address shortcomings of existing major
software development processes and build upon existing attempts of open source communities.
A document with a detailed description of the process along with a short presentation of the
process can be found in the survey described below. This work will be my thesis for a Master’s
degree in Software Engineering.

I would need help from open source contributors to validate my work. I created a simple survey
with seven basic questions that would help understand if the process is applicable and viable
in the open source space. The survey can be found here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cFg5UUVKakwyOTJ2eDhNWDM5WUlfVlE6MA
. The survey is completely anonymous. I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors or
mistakes; the document is a rough draft (I am editing the document everyday).

Any help would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged!

Please feel free to contact me for any additional details or questions.

Thank you,
Stefan