From "Philip M. White" <...@qnan.org>
Subject Re: RDF store over HDFS/HBase
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:51:16 GMT
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 05:33:46PM -0700, stack wrote:
> Anywhere we can go to learn more about the effort?  What can we do in HBase
> to make the project more likely to succeed?

Right now we don't have anything of value to show you, but we plan to
move on this pretty quickly.  We're copying the functionality of using
HBase as the persistent store from another (proprietary) project.

If you (or anyone else) would like to participate in this development,
let me know.  We can work together on this.

View raw message