From Anh Vũ Nguyễn <anhvur...@gmail.com>
Subject hdfs disappears
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 04:00:06 GMT
Hi everyone!
I am using Hadoop Core (version 0.19.0), os : Ubuntu 8.04, on one single
machine (for testing purpose). Everytime I shutdown my computer and turn on
it again, I can't access the virtual distributed file system just by command
"{$HADOOP_HOME}/bin/start-all.sh". All the data has disappeared, and I have
to reformat the file system (using {$HADOOP_HOME}/bin/hadoop namenode
-format) before "start-all.sh". Can any one explain me how to fix this
problem?
Thanks in advance.
Vu Nguyen.