From some speed <speed.s...@gmail.com>
Subject reading data from multiple output files into a single Map method.
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 05:34:49 GMT
Hi,

I am implementing a chain M-R job in java. If I am using multiple reducers,
then the output seems to be dispersed among several files on the dfs.
 How can I now read these files into the Map method of the next job?

Another doubt I have is ...Is it possible to keep appending to the same
output file while implementing an iterative M-R job? i.e. every MR job
append the result to the same output file.

Thanks,

Ketan