From Enis Soztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-2536 supports Oracle too?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:20:07 GMT
 From the exception :

java.io.IOException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

I would broadly guess that Oracle JDBC driver might be complaining that
the statement does not end with ";", or something similar. you can
1. download the latest source code of hadoop
2. add a print statement printing the query (probably in DBInputFormat:119)
3. build hadoop jar
4. use the new hadoop jar to see the actual SQL query
5. run the query on Oracle if is gives an error.

Enis