From Vadim Zaliva <kroko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stable version
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:18:41 GMT
The particular problem I am having is this one:

I am observing it in version 19. Could anybody confirm that
it have been fixed in 18, as Jira claims?

I am wondering why bug fix for this problem might have been committed
to 18 branch but not 19. If it was commited to both, then perhaps the
problem was not completely solved and downgrading to 18 will not help
me.

Vadim