From Bill Au <bill.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Persistent completed jobs status not showing in jobtracker UI
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:05:13 GMT
I have enabled persistent completed jobs status and can see them in HDFS.
However, they are not listed in the jobtracker's UI after the jobtracker is
restarted.  I thought that jobtracker will automatically look in HDFS if it
does not find a job in its memory cache.  What am I missing?  How to I
retrieve the persistent completed job status?

Bill