From "Dan Diephouse" <...@netzooid.com>
Subject Windows Support
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:12:49 GMT
I recognize that Windows support is, um, limited :-) But, any ideas what
exactly would need to be changed to support Windows (without cygwin) if
someone such as myself were so motivated? The most immediate thing I ran
into was the UserGroupInformation which would need a windows implementation.
I see there is an issue to switch to JAAS too, which may be the proper fix?
Are there lots of other things that would need to be changed?

I think it may be worth opening a JIRA for windows support and creating some
subtasks for the various issues, even if no one tackles them quite yet.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Diephouse