From Christophe Bisciglia <christo...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hadoop consulting?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 22:35:49 GMT
Thanks Mark. I'll be getting in touch early next week.

Others, I see replies default strait to the list. Please feel free to
email just me (christophe@cloudera.com), unless, well, you're in the
mood to share you bio with everyone :-)

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Mark Kerzner - SHMSoft
<kerzner@shmsoft.com> wrote:
> Christophe,
> I am writing my first Hadoop project now, and I have 20 years of consulting,
> and I am in Houston. Here is my resume, http://markkerzner.googlepages.com.
> I have used EC2.
> Sincerely,
> Mark
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Christophe Bisciglia <
> christophe@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> Hey all, I wanted to reach out to the user / development community to
>> start identifying those of you who are interested in consulting /
>> contract work for new Hadoop deployments.
>> A number of our larger customers are asking for more extensive on-site
>> help than would normally happen under a support contract, especially
>> to get them started. We're looking for some outside help to staff
>> these projects. This list is where the right people hang out.
>> If you're interested, drop me a note with a bit of background, and
>> we'll figure it out from there.
>> Cheers,
>> Christophe and the Cloudera Team

View raw message