From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up cluster
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:49:43 GMT
Hi,

I am a new user and was setting up the HDFS on 3 nodes as of now. I could
get them to run individual pseudo distributed setups but am unable to get
the cluster going together. The site localhost:50070 shows me that there are
no datanodes.

I kept the same hadoop-site.xml as the pseudodistributed setup on the master
node and added the slaves to the list of slaves in the conf directory.
Thereafter, I ran the start-dfs.sh and start-mapred.sh scripts.

Am I missing something out?

Amandeep

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student