From Edwin <edwinche...@gmail.com>
Subject Interrupting JobClient.runJob
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:38:12 GMT
Hi

I am looking for a way to interrupt a thread that entered
JobClient.runJob(). The runJob() method keep polling the JobTracker until
the job is completed. After reading the source code, I know that the
InterruptException is caught in runJob(). Thus, I can't interrupt it using
Thread.interrupt() call. Is there anyway I can interrupt a polling thread
without terminating the job? If terminating the job is the only way to
escape, how can I terminate the current job?

Thank you very much.

Regards
Edwin