From "Jeff Hammerbacher" <ham...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [video] visualization of the hadoop code history
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:08:58 GMT
Very cool stuff, but I don't see a reference anywhere to the author of the
visualization, which seems like poor form for a marketing video. I apologize
if I missed a reference somewhere.

Michael Ogawa at UC Davis wrote the code to generate that visualization and
open sourced it at http://code.google.com/p/codeswarm. For more, check out
http://vis.cs.ucdavis.edu/~ogawa/codeswarm.