From "Chris Dyer" <redp...@umd.edu>
Subject Re: Run Map-Reduce multiple times
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:29:44 GMT
Hey Delip-
mapreduce doesn't really have any particular support for iterative
algorithms.  You just have to put a loop in the control program and
set the output path from the previous iteration to be the input path
in the next iteration.  This at least lets you control whether you
decide to keep around results of intermediate iterations or erase
them...
-Chris