From Sandeep Dhawan <dsand...@hcl.in>
Subject Re: Performance testing
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:30:15 GMT

Hi Brian,

That's what my issue is i.e. "How do I ascertain the bottleneck" or in other
words if the results obtained after doing the performance testing are not
upto the mark then How do I find the bottleneck.

How can we confidently say that OS and hardware are the culprits. I
understand that by using the latest OS and hardware can improve the
performance irrespective of the application but my real worry is "What Next
". How can I further increase the performance. What should I look for which
can suggest or point the areas which can be potential problems or "hotspot".

Thanks for your comments.

~Sandeep~