From "heyongqiang" <heyongqi...@software.ict.ac.cn>
Subject Hadoop Beijing Meeting has successfully concluded! www.hadooper.cn is ready now.
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:00:13 GMT
    Hadoop Beijing Meeting has successfully concluded on Nov 23. Thank you all for your attention.
    According to the agreements reached in this meeting, we have finished setting up the hadoop-in-china
nonprofit website:www.hadooper.cn.
    We wish we can form a powerful hadoop community in china. Take a look at this website
and if you are interested in contributing for the hadooper-in-china community, please drop
me an email.
    We have uploaded the Hadoop Beijing Meeting pictures, slides and videos on this www.hadooper.cn
website, which are also available on the hadoop-in-china google group     (http://groups.google.com/group/hadooper_cn).
    please let me know if you have any suggestions.