From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Facing issues Integrating PIG with Hadoop.
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:27:30 GMT
Pig questions should be sent to pig-user@hadoop.apache.org.

The error you're getting usually means that you have a version of
hadoop that doesn't match your version of pig.  If you downloaded
latest for hadoop, that will be the case, as pig currently supports
hadoop 0.18, but not 0.19 or top of trunk.  Try running your pig
version with a released 0.18 version of hadoop and see if you get
better results.

Alan.