From GO-HADOOP <omkarpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to read mapreduce output in HDFS directory from Web Application
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 18:19:05 GMT

Thank you Jean & Alex for your response.

Alex, If there are some example or sample implementation accessing HBase
data from web application with you can you please share it with me?

What I am looking and trying to solve is realtime datamining from the web
application become awfully slow in commercial RDBMS when the size of data
reaches terrabytes and the volume of data that a query has to work on become
significantly large. I am not sure HADOOP and HBASE implementation help me
in this area so doing kind of research utilizing the technology.

As i am new in this technology i may be trying to do what this technology is
not intended for, your view in this matter will be really helpful.

Regards