From Kevin Peterson <kevin.peter...@biz360.com>
Subject Cannot access svn.apache.org -- mirror?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 00:33:52 GMT
I'm trying to import Hadoop Core into our local repository using piston
( http://piston.rubyforge.org/index.html ).

I can't seem to access svn.apache.org though. I've also tried the EU
mirror. No errors, nothing but eventual timeout. Traceroute fails at
corv-car1-gw.nero.net. I got the same errors a couple weeks ago, but
assumed they were just temporary downtime. I have found some messages
from earlier this year about a similar problem where some people can
access it fine, and others just can't connect. I'm able to access it
from a remote shell account, but not from my machine.

Has anyone been able to work around this? Is there any mirror of the
Hadoop repository?