From "Alex Loddengaard" <alexloddenga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dual core configuration
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 04:01:51 GMT
Taeho, I was going to suggest this change as well, but it's documented that
"mapred.tasktracker.map.tasks.maximum" defaults to 2.  Can you explain why
Elia is only having one core utilized when this config option is set to 2?

Here is the documentation I'm referring to:
<http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.18.1/cluster_setup.html>

Alex