From Stefan Will <stefan.w...@gmx.net>
Subject Datanode not detecting full disk
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:00:43 GMT
Each of my datanodes has  a system and a data partition, with dfs.data.dir
pointed to the data partition. The data partition just filled up to 100% on
all of my nodes (as evident via df), but the NameNode web ui still shows
them only 88-94% full (interestingly, the numbers differ even though the
machines are configured identically). I thought the datanodes used df to
determine free space ? How is the storage utilization determined ?

-- Stefan