From Zhengguo 'Mike' SUN <zhengguo...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I include customized InputFormat, InputSplit and RecordReader in a C++ pipes job?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:35:35 GMT
Hi,

I implemented customized classes for InputFormat, InputSplit and RecordReader in Java and
was trying to use them in a C++ pipes job. The customized InputFormat class could be included
using the -inputformat option, but it threw ClassNotFoundException for my customized InputSplit
class. It seemed the classpath has not been correctly set. Is there any way that let me include
my customized classes in a pipes job?