From Amareshwari Sriramadasu <amar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How do I include customized InputFormat, InputSplit and RecordReader in a C++ pipes job?
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 03:58:33 GMT

How are you passing your classes to the pipes job? If you are passing
them as a jar file, you can use -libjars option. From branch 0.19, the
libjar files are added to the client classpath also.

Zhengguo 'Mike' SUN wrote:
> Hi,
> I implemented customized classes for InputFormat, InputSplit and RecordReader in Java
and was trying to use them in a C++ pipes job. The customized InputFormat class could be included
using the -inputformat option, but it threw ClassNotFoundException for my customized InputSplit
class. It seemed the classpath has not been correctly set. Is there any way that let me include
my customized classes in a pipes job?

View raw message