From David Wei <weiw...@kingsoft.com>
Subject Re: adding more datanode
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 00:53:49 GMT
Well, in my cluster, I do this:
1. Adding new machines into conf/slaves on master machine
2. On the new nodes, run format command
3. Back to master, run start-all.sh
4. Run start-balancer.sh , still on master

Then I got the new nodes inside my cluster and no need to reboot the
whole system.

Hopefully this will help. ;=)

Ski Gh3 写道: