From "Trinh Tuan Cuong" <trinhtuancu...@luvina.net>
Subject How to GET row name/column name in HBase using JAVA API
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 04:05:05 GMT
Hello guys,

I m trying to use Java to manipluate HBase using its API. Atm, I m trying to do some simple
CRUDs activities with it and from here a little problem arise.

What I was trying to make is : Given an existing table, display/get existed row name ( in
order to update, manipulate datas ) , columns name ( in String ? – or bytes ? ) , I could
see that HstoreKey in HBase API allow to get the Row values but it wont specific what table(s)
it working on ??

So if any of you could please, show me how to get rows, columns family names of a given table,
I would thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Trịnh Tuấn Cường

Luvina Software Company