From "Min Cha" <minslo...@gmail.com>
Subject If buffer is full after calling write?
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:56:49 GMT

I am using Mina2.0 for sending a simple message between servers.
I am using the codes of tutorial level because I could have resolved my
problems with tutorial example.
That is, I did not set some properties for customizing the behaviors of
Today, I have had an simple question about buffer problem.

What happened if buffer is full after calling write on the tutorial example.
Exception? Growing the buffer size automatically? Wait? Timeout?

Thank you.

Min Cha, Dreaming Developer
English : http://minslovey.blogspot.com
Korean : http://minslovey.tistory.com