From "Tom White" <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Book
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:42:02 GMT
The Rough Cut of the book is now available from
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596521998/index.html. There are a few
chapters available already, at various stages of completion. I'd love
to hear any suggestions for improvements that you may have. You can
give feedback on the Safari website where the book is hosted (please
don't post it on this thread). As the Rough Cuts FAQ explains
(http://oreilly.com/roughcuts/faq.csp), the most valuable feedback is
on missing topics, if something is not understandable, and technical
mistakes.

Thanks,

Tom