From "Wasim Bari" <wasimb...@msn.com>
Subject HDFS read/write programmatically
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 00:54:06 GMT
Hi,
    I have configured HDFS on windows and running it using Cygwin.

I am interested to access programmatically the files and folders in HDFS. ( mean I can read/write
files in HDFS using Java code).
I used this example http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopDfsReadWriteExample . Code is running
fine. its loads Config file.

But this  doesn't write to HDFS rather it writes to C Drive. I provided hdfs://user/A/B  (hdfs
is my FS Name) as argument but still its writing in C drive and when I provide same argument
for reading a file , its says File not found.

if some one can guide me.............. its looks like some Path issue

Thanks