From Sandy <snickerdoodl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: specifying number of nodes for job
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 18:19:19 GMT
I see.. so if I have a cluster with n nodes, there is no way for me to have
it spawn on just 2 of those nodes, or just one of those nodes? And
furthermore, there is no way for me to have it spawn on just a subset of the
processors? Or am I misunderstanding?

Also, when you say "specify the number of tasks for each node" are you
referring to specifying the number of mappers and reducers I can spawn on
each node?

-SM