From Lohit Vijayarenu <lohit.vijayar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Compare data on HDFS side
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:04:42 GMT

One way is to write a small program which does diff at block level. Open both files, read
data with same offset do a diff. This will tell you diffs at your offset boundry and usefull
to check if two files differ. There is also an open jira which can get you chechsum of files
which would make this task trivial.
Lohit