From "Ashish Venugopal" <...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Difference between Hadoop Streaming and "Normal" mode
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:15:12 GMT
There is definitely functionality in "normal" mode that is not available in
streaming, like the ability to write counters to instruments jobs. I
personally just use streaming, so I am interested to see if there are
further key differences...
Ashish

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Gaurav Veda
<gveda+@cs.cmu.edu<gveda%2B@cs.cmu.edu>