From Konstantin Shvachko <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for an upgrade - 0.16.0 to 0.17.1
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:28:51 GMT
It looks like we need to upgrade our upgrade procedure documentation.
Manual upgrade steps were necessary when we did not have the -upgrade
option to start the servers.
Now the "simplified procedure" is relevant of course.
Same as "Brief Upgrade Procedure" in Hadoop 0.14 Upgrade.

Thanks,
--konstantin