From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject how to LZO
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:32:12 GMT
Hi,
I would love to use lzo codec. However for some reasons I always only
get  ...
"INFO org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader: Loaded the native-
hadoop library
INFO org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.zlib.ZlibFactory: Successfully
loaded & initialized native-zlib library"

My hadoop-site looks like:

<
value

org
.apache
.hadoop
.io
.compress
.LzoCodec
,org
.apache
.hadoop
.io.compress.DefaultCodec,org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.GzipCodec</
value> <description>A list of the compression codec classes that can
be used for compression/decompression.</description> </property>
I also think I have lzo installed on all my nodes:
yum list | grep lzo
lzo.x86_64 2.02-3.fc8 installed
lzo.i386 2.02-3.fc8 installed
lzo-devel.i386 2.02-3.fc8 fedora