From "Mafish Liu" <maf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: how to check the active datanodes?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 01:43:48 GMT
Hi, zhang:
   Once you start hadoop with shell start-all.sh, a hadoop status pape can
be accessed through http://namenode-ip:port/dfshealth. Port is specified by

    <name>dfs.http.address</name>
in your hadoop-default.xml.
    If the datanodes status is not as expected, you need to check log files.
They show the details of failure.

--
Mafish@gmail.com
Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.